Forum

Se sentir libre de partager....

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 20-11-2012 19:34:12

theesound
Team RSR

Creative Commons Indonesia is Launched!!!

Creative Commons Indonesia is Launched!

entry_image_file_-_entry_id-11087_-_20121119120236701.jpg?width=420&height=280

Illustration by Creative Commons Indonesia
Finally after a long-waiting times, we have Creative Commons in Indonesia. As a netlabel owner who using Creative Commons to licensed the works, this is a very good news. Everytime I uploaded music on the Internet Archive or Free Music Archive, I have to choose the International domain. It is fine. But I always feel envious with anyone in the world who have their country listed in Creative Commons domain option. Also, I don't know any lawyer in Indonesia who aware about Creative Commons. So, I'm a bit nervous if I found out that there's a national television program or an illegal music sharing-site use one of my releases without any attribution to our artist.
The good news came in 2010 when I read on the Creative Commons' website that Indonesia is working to start a license in the country. And I was very happy when i met Ari Juliano —a lawyer, the guy who set up the license in 2010. After almost 4 years of work, the Creative Commons will be launched today, November 10th, 2012, in Jakarta, Indonesia at the Creative Commons Asia Pacific Conference.
The conference will be held from November 10th until the 11th at Grand Sahid Hotel in Jakarta. And I'm very glad to be asked to make a compilation featuring 15 Indonesian CC artists. This compilation featured tracks released by Indonesian netlabels including Yes No Wave Music, Soundrespect, Ear Alert Records, Hujan! Rekords, Megavoid, Kanal30 Netlabel, Tsfuela/Tsefuelha Records, Inmyroom Records and StoneAge Records. The compilation produced by Creative Commons Indonesia and Indonesian Netlabel Union is a give-away CD and free-downloaded files here in Free Music Archive. Enjoy and please share this good news with the world!

Désolé, je n'ai pas trouvé de news en France wink, pour écouter pas mal de musique "libre" de labas c'est une bonne chose, ils essaient de fédérer ce mouvement, bravo wink

La musique est un cri qui vient de l'intérieur...(BL)

#2 07-12-2012 00:06:05

Alphonse
Team RSR
Site Web

Re : Creative Commons Indonesia is Launched!!!

c'est jooooliiiiiiii

Allons voir si les autres rêvent encore...
http://www.troisptitspoints.net

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB 1.5.3